Yes, free for members.
No. However there is a $20 replacement fee if the card is lost or stolen.
Once you have registered for home banking, download our mobile app and click the RDC button. For more information click here.
If your wallet has been lost or stolen, take the following actions:
- Call the three major credit reporting agencies (Equifax: 1-800-525-6285, Experian: 1-888-397-3742 and Trans Union: 1-800-680-7289) and ask them to immediately place a Fraud Alert on your name and Social Security number. The alert means any company that checks your credit knows your information was stolen and they have to contact you by phone to authorize new credit.
- Notify the SSN national fraud hotline at 1-800-269-0271.
- Cancel your credit cards. Include the numbers for VISA and MasterCard customer service.
- File a police report the same day, if at all possible, in the jurisdiction where your wallet was stolen.
Note: Your credit union might want to add information about contacting a member service representative.
If you feel you have been a victim of identity theft, contact the FTC’s Identity Theft Hotline toll-free at 1-877-IDTHEFT (438-4338); by mail: Identity Theft Clearinghouse, Federal Trade Commission, 600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20580; or online.
Any active Teamster or retired Teamster within the jurisdiction of Joint Council 10 (Joint Council 10 represents the 22 Teamster Locals located in MA, NH, CT, RI, VT and ME)
Any employee of a Teamster local within the jurisdiction of Joint Council 10
Any employee of a Teamster benefits office that falls within the jurisdiction of Joint Council 10
Any immediate family member of a current NETFCU member
Any un-remarried spouse of a person who dies while within the field of membership
Any member of Medford Firefighters Local 1032
Main Branch: 1 Wall Street, Suite 402, Burlington, MA 01803 Appointment Only
Charlestown Branch: 548 Main Street Boston, MA 02129
Our hours vary by branch. Please click here to view our locations and hours.
We also offer Shared Branching – 5500 Credit Union branches around the country where you can withdraw, deposit, and make a loan payment just like you were in one of our branches. For locations and details click here
You can apply easily online, go to NETFCU.ORG) or visit one of our locations to apply in person.
Yes. A 2 day hold will be put on all checks over $200. A 5 day hold will be put on any check over $10,000 or until cleared.
- About NETFCU
- Account Questions
- ATM Questions
- Certificates of Deposit Questions
- Checking Questions
- Debit/Credit Card Questions
- Financial Literacy Questions
- General Product and Service Questions
- Home Banking Questions
- Loan and Credit Questions
- Miscellaneous Questions
- Roth IRA Questions
- Security Questions