- Who can join NETFCU?
- How can I apply for membership at NETFCU
- Where is NETFCU located and what are your hours?
- How do I change my address on my account?
- How do I sign up for direct deposit?
- How do I add or remove joint owners from my account?
- Do I get charged an ATM fee by NETFCU?
- Is there a charge to get an ATM card?
- How long is the hold on deposits into an ATM?
Certificates of Deposit Questions
- What is a Certificate of Deposit?
- What interest rate do you pay on a Certificate of Deposit?
- What is an Add On CD?
- What are the charges for a checking account?
- Does the credit union put a hold on checks?
- What should I do if my checks were lost or stolen?
Debit/Credit Card Questions
- Is there a charge for a new VISA check card?
- What is a debit card? What is a check card?
- What are the daily limits for a VISA check card?
- Who do I contact if my debit/credit card is lost or stolen?
- Can I use my debit card/credit card outside the United States?
Financial Literacy Questions
General Product and Service Questions
- What is the routing number of the credit union?
- How can I reorder checks?
- Does the credit union offer free bill payment?
- Do you offer mobile banking?
Home Banking Questions
- What should I do if my home banking login fails?
- How do I log in to online banking?
- How do I sign up for home banking?
- How do I sign up for remote deposit capture?
Loan and Credit Questions
- How can I get a copy of my credit report?
- Does the credit union offer student loans?
- How can I apply for a loan?
- Do you have to be a member to apply for a loan?
- How do I get pre-approved for a loan?
- What type of loans do you offer?
- Do you exchange foreign currency?
- Does the credit union have any open positions for employment?
- For which utility bills do you accept payment?
- How can I change my address?
- How do credit unions differ from banks?
- If a member is under the age of 18, can they apply for a loan, Visa credit and/or Debit Card, or overdraft protection?
- Can I buy or cash in savings bonds at your office?
- Do you offer business accounts?
- Can my payroll be deposited directly into different accounts?
- I need to place a stop payment on a check. How can I do that?
- Does the credit union offer wire transfers?
- Does the credit union offer money orders?
- Is my money that I have on deposit at NETFCU insured?
- Do you have safety deposit boxes?
- Do you offer notary services?