Join Us Today
Our legacy is empowering Teamsters and their families. To embrace opportunities. To advance potential. To reach goals.
Our goals are your goals: to build up financially stronger Teamster families. We match the work ethic of our members and provide education and services to advance their dreams. And we’ve been doing this for over 40 years.
Since 1974, we’ve been serving Teamster members through accessible banking services. We offer some of the lowest loan rates and a No Fee Checking Account to union members and remain a leader in the market for loans and deposits.
Become a Member
As part of the Teamster community, we work directly with your employer, pension fund, and Social Security to coordinate direct deposit and payroll deduction(s) to your accounts.
You’ll have the convenience of instant access to your accounts with our mobile banking, mobile check deposit, VISA ATM/debit card, telephone banking, virtual branch, and online bill-pay. You can make five free withdrawals per month at countless SUM, NYCE, PLUS, and CO-OP in-network ATMs throughout the region. You can always withdraw funds at no cost at any of our 10 service centers throughout New England.
In addition to hands-on personal service, we offer debt counseling to help our members reach their financial goals, and we enthusiastically support local Teamster charities throughout New England.
All deposits insured in full by NCUA and MSIC.
To become a member, meet any one of the following criteria:
- An active Teamster or retired Teamster within the jurisdiction of Joint Council 10 (Joint Council 10 represents the 22 Teamster Locals located in MA, NH, CT, RI, VT, and ME).
- An employee of a Teamster local within the jurisdiction of Joint Council 10.
- An employee of a Teamster benefits office that falls within the jurisdiction of Joint Council 10.
- An immediate family member of a current Teamster Local member within the jurisdiction of Joint Council 10.
- An un-remarried spouse of a person who dies while within the field of membership.
- A member of Medford Firefighters Local 1032.
- An immediate family member of a current Medford Firefighters Local 1032.
Through our easy application process, we’ll verify your identity and Local Teamster affiliation. We’ll provide the first $5 to open your savings account and waive the monthly fee for the first 30 days when you set up direct deposit. Once your direct deposit kicks in, just maintain a $100 minimum balance and there will be no monthly maintenance fee!
By becoming a member, you’ll begin the journey of building a strong, stable financial future, and your membership will help us provide loans and services to your brother and sister Teamsters.Go to main navigation